-
May 8th, 2026, 02:27 PM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
How do people actually tell Doppler phases apart?
I keep hearing people mention Phase 1, Phase 2 and so on, but visually I still struggle to understand what makes one phase different from another. Does it just come down to color?
-
May 8th, 2026, 03:24 PM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
Re: How do people actually tell Doppler phases apart?
A lot of traders seem to instantly recognize phases from screenshots, while newer players usually can’t tell the difference right away.
-
May 8th, 2026, 03:43 PM
#3
Senior Hostboard Member
Re: How do people actually tell Doppler phases apart?
At first I couldn’t really understand it either because all the knives looked almost identical in quick previews. The differences only became obvious once I started comparing screenshots more carefully and paying attention to color distribution across the blade. During that process I found httрs://www.imcgrupo.com/the-top-5-phases-of-m9-bayonet-doppler-knife/, and it actually helped explain why some phases are considered cleaner or more desirable than others depending on the amount of pink, blue, or darker areas.
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks